For entrants 18 years and over: By completing an entry to a race, I certify I have read and accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event.
For entrants under 18 years: By completing an entry to a race, I certify I am the parent/ guardian of this entrant who is under 18 years and I give my consent for them to participate in this event. I accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event on behalf of the entrant and declare them as capable of completing the distance they have nominated.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Runners acknowledge that they will only receive a medal if they are registered by the cut-off date listed on Virtual Run Ireland website and verifiable proof (Garmin link, Strava link, a link to a race result, a photograph of GPS watch, or any other applicable methods) of the distance completed or race completed, and medals are only mailed to the address provided on registration.
2. Runners declare that they are physically fit and capable of participating in this event and completing the distance they have nominated. They are not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will prevent participation in this event or will affect their health by participation.
3. Runners acknowledge that this is a virtual run and that the organisers will not track or verify results or provide volunteers, marshals or medical personnel assistance to any entrant.
4. Runners consent to the use of their name, result, image, photographs, video and comments in any publications and marketing in relation to this event by event organisers.
5. By entering a Virtual Run Ireland event you consent to receiving information about Virtual Run Ireland events and special offers and promotions.
6. Entry is only valid for the runner’s details listed on the entry form and is not transferable to another person.
7. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, runners release event organisers, from all claims connected with participation. Entrants indemnify the event organiser, sponsors, volunteers, and employees involved in this event directly or indirectly against all liability for all injury, loss or damage connected with the entrant’s participation.
8. For an entry to be valid, runners must complete the entry form, and pay the required entry fee prior to the completion of the event
9. By entering this event, entrants consent to their personal information being used by Virtual Run Ireland for media publication and announcement of results.
10. Runners accept that participation in this event is at their own risk and they accept that participating in this event may involve real risk of injury.
11. Runners acknowledge they will participate and complete their nominated distance in a manner chosen by them, at locations chosen by them and at their own risk.
12. Runners acknowledge that should they withdraw for a non-medical reason; the entry fee is non-refundable.
13. Runners acknowledge that the entry fee for the space in the race and not to ‘purchase’ the race medal. The medal is a reward for all completing entrants in the allocated time.
14. Runners acknowledge that by entering a race and providing an email address through PayPal/Stripe they will be added to our mailing list. Runners can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any point by contacting the website.
IMAGES AND LICENSING
All our images used on our finisher medals are drawn by a
member of our design team at Virtual Run Ireland
All our medals are intended as parody, caricature, as set out
in Section 30A and Schedule 2 (2A) of the Copyright, Designs
and Patents Act 1988. Our medals are not affiliated to or
created by any other organisation other than Virtual Run