Do an Irish Virtual Run with us. Run at your own pace in your own time but we thought these top 10 reasons really helped put it into persceptive 😉
- With a Virtual Run you always be in 1st place
- No queuing at port a loos
- How else can you earn a medal running 6 miles on a treadmill?
- Setting up an actual finish line at your front gate so you can break the ribbon like Sonia O’Sullivan or Ray Flynn
- Map out a race root with absolutely NO HILLS!!!
- No one will make fun of you for wearing the race shirt of the race
- No sweep van
- Never miss a race because you’ve overslept or your toddler has hidden your shoes
- If your Garmin dies halfway through, you can go home, charge it and start again
- Get some amazing Bling and donate to a worthy charity – all without having to get up at the dawn to get to the race site!
Check out our current challenges here Races